Wednesday 17 September 2008

Hey there one and all

Thought i'd check out blogging not entirely sure what to write about, i suppose the idea is anything i want. Firstly then i best thank someone who got me curious about blogging by asking you to check out their blog http://lukeb3000.tumblr.com/



Although boring i'll tell you about my day, as it is the only thing i can think to talk about, sure i could complain at the state of our world... but i might leave that for a later date.



I've been at college where suprisingly to some but not many it was nothing special but at least i get paid to go, thanks to good old E.M.A. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what that is it is a concept by the government to try get more children from impovershed backgrounds to stay on at school. Because otherwise we'd all be commiting crimes in the governments eyes and even more so if like me i should be out mugging people due to the fact i come from a one parent family. Because obviously the middle class don't comit crimes... Not that i'm complaining i get paid to go to school when i would have gone for free. Well i haven't been paid yet because they've sent my application back claiming its filled in wrong despite me having done it right last year.
Anyway back to college was set coursework in History today to do a 3000 word essay. Might keep you posted on how that progresses.



Just been to play golf with a friend poorly i might add seeing as i don't actually play. Im considering taking up the sport and looking forward to the ryder cup starting on friday (i think). Should hopefully be another win for Europe.



I'll try to think of a more engaging/pressing issue to have as a more constant theme but till the next time thanks.

2 comments:

Luke Beaumont's Design for Digital Media Blog said...

Glad to see you getting involved!

If you need any help with anything let me know I am sure I will be able to help you out :)

Phelim said...

Great first blog, I hope to see more. You've got a good style and your language is engaging so I'm sure you'll go far (unlike me with the blog that actually doesn't function).

Just in case you might be wondering how I got here, i'm an internet friend of Luke's :)