Monday 28 September 2009

Uclan

Hey im now living in the city of Preston which to be honest is good. Being from Leeds i am used to a vibrant nightlife and great shopping facilities. Preston has just as much to offer with all the same shops pretty much and plenty of places to go on a night. Been out nearly every night and got smashed and why not. The student union venues of source and 53 degrees are great places to do that in. Therefore id say im having a pretty good time.

My lectures and so forth have now started in the world of journalism and they should hopefully get better when we actually get into the course. Looking to join the student paper but unfortunately it clashes times with the football team which i am also trying out for.

My halls are really nice as too are my flatmates. Im living the life of luxury with en-suite. I dont however have the greatest of diets but oh well. Im looking forward to how my course unfolds and ill try to keep you posted.

No comments: